Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Microsoft Lens gets a new name for the files section in its recent update

Microsoft Lens has always been about scanning documents, and that's reflected with a name change within the app.

What you need to know

  • Microsoft Lens for iOS recently received an update.
  • The update renames the "My Files" section to "My Scans."
  • It also includes bug fixes and performance improvements.

Microsoft Lens has a new update rolling out on iOS devices. The update includes a couple of changes and some bug fixes. The most notable difference is that the "My Files" section is now called "My Scans." Other than that name swap, the app brings fixes and general improvements.

Here's everything that's new in Microsoft Lens for iOS:

  • Fixes an issue where the filter and crop capability was freezing for some users
  • My Files is now called My Scans
  • Other bug fixes and performance improvements

Microsoft seems to like changing the names of things related to its scanning application. In February of this year, Microsoft renamed Office Lens to Microsoft Lens. With that name change came an improved scanning experience and the ability to scan up to 100 pages as PDFs or images. Now those scans are more clearly labeled within the app.

Scanning has always been at the core of Microsoft Lens, so it makes sense for Microsoft to change the name of My Files to My Scans. To see the My Scans section, you need to tap the ellipses menu in the top-right corner of the app. You'll also be taken to the section after scanning a document.

Microsoft Lens

Free at Google Play Store Free at App Store

Microsoft Lens can scan text, images, and documents to make them easier to read. The app can also digitize notes from whiteboards, paper documents, and more. Its latest update renames the "My Files" section to "My Scans" and includes several bug fixes.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires